We have a new friend in our home. She is sleek, skinny, and stylish with a beautiful profile. She has no extra baggage or wires, vibrant coloring, and she unleashes my kids' creativity with the touch of a finger. She helps get homework done and plays beautiful music. She is super efficient and can multi-task like none other. If she folded laundry, she could probably be nominated for sainthood. What did we ever do without her??
here on 320 Sycamore!!
Is it fate or what?? Truly a relationship meant to be.
I could probably give 320 reasons as to why we are loving this computer, but let’s just talk about a few:
* Simple to set up. I did it all by myself, no help required, in a matter of 10 minutes. Plug in the power cord, plug in the little usb thing for the wireless mouse and keyboard into the back of the screen, and I was good to go!
*ONE power cord. That’s it. It has a wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, and a free standing screen. There are no big boxes, bulky hard drive, or a hot mess of wires. It fits beautifully in a small space.
* HP TouchSmart 320’s touch display. My kids think it’s the coolest ever, and it’s great for those developing motor skills. I also love that you can switch back to the mouse or keyboard with one click if you are not in the mood for the touch screen.
* Pre-loaded educational games. They're usually sold separately but the nice folks at HP loaded them up for us to try out. My little ones love Mozart’s Musical Adventure.
My kids get 30 minutes of screen time a day and these days, they have all been choosing to use it on the computer. My older ones have a ton of fun with the Magic Canvas Graffiti.
In the past week and a half or so, we have used this computer to:
*watch a movie on the 20-inch HD display (it plays blu-rays!), the playback was really smooth with AMD’s VISION technology.
*make a family dvd! On our old computer, I could never figure out how to get our home movies off our camcorder and onto the computer. Every time I would turn on the camcorder, it would flash: “disk full, disk full!” Now, our precious movies are recorded on dvds because the HP Touchsmart 320 is so user friendly, I was able to figure it out. That is a small miracle.
* type up two reports for school. It comes with a great Microsoft Office starter program.
* play fun music for our Halloween party. It has Beats Audio for an awesome listening experience.
*keep in touch with Grandma and Grandpa on the other side of the country with the built in webcam.
*edit pictures and transfer music and files from our old computer in no time at all. This baby is FAST. My husband says it’s because of the 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory, but I think she’s magic because the photos are so vibrant and clear on this monitor.
*She’s available now at HP Direct for just $599.99!
The HP Touchsmart 320 is 320 Sycamore’s new best friend :) And the fantastic news is you have an opportunity to win one! For a chance to win, you just need to tell me in the comments why the HP Touchsmart 320 would be a perfect fit in your home. Prize and promotional support provided by HP. Sweepstakes entries will be pooled across participating blogs to choose one winner. Click here to check out the other reviews.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries between 11/14/11 and 12/16/11 by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment: why would the HP Touchsmart 320 be a perfect fit in your home?
b) Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
c) Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
d) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.
You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.