They may not have the most comments or hits, but here the ones that are near and dear to my heart:
1. Spring On My Door : my oldest daughter was home sick that day and we had the crazy notion to write this post in cave man talk. We were laughing so hard and google searching for a cave woman to sign the post with. Most of you probably thoughy I was off my rocker as you read, except for Amy at a Nest For All Seasons who simply wrote: “like much.” She has a special place in my heart!
2. A letter to myself: I need to read this more often…
3. A politically correct golden book: loved the comments on this one.
4. DIY Reality: I don’t know why it’s so FREEing to let you know that things aren’t even close to perfect around here?
5. Blueberries and Bridges: loved this day
6. A living room: love these boys.
7. Courage for the week 1.30.11: one of my all-time favorite quotes
8. Mom questions: this was a guest post about being a mom.
9. Gluttony and the holidays: again, love the comments on this one.
10. The story of why we have a washer and dryer in our family room: love remembering that day and the look on my husband’s face…
Okay, this is the last post of looking back at 2011. I promise we’ll look ahead tomorrow, when it’s 2012.
Thanks for looking back with me~I so wish I could meet you all in person.
Happy New Year!