Hello there! It’s been one of those crazy weeks -- but so glad to be back for a Friday caught my eye + deals!
* 8 rules for ditching sentimental clutter at Good Housekeeping
* Edith Macefield's home (the UP house!) may go up for auction.
* these simple but sweet Valentine mason jars at the Pleated Poppy:
and DEALS! these are the prices when I hit publish, they can change or run out at anytime:
* an additional 20% off your entire purchase at Michael’s on Friday and Saturday. For things like baskets and picture frames which are already 40-50% off, this is probably the best deal you’ll find.
* Jawbone fitness trackers $29.99 at Best Buy
* Cents of Style-- best sale of the season on winter scarves- 80% off & FREE SHIPPING w/ the coupon code 15FEB.
* Sears -- sweet little baby sleepers for $3.49 each after code CLEAR30
* free frozen yogurt at Menchie’s today!
* The Biggest Valentine Ever - paperback $1.09
* K&Company Jubilee Adhesive Borders $2.49
* Perler Beads 11,000 Count-Multi-Mix $8.73
* Deluxe Ceramic Tea Set with Basket $14.07
* Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set $22.97
* Razor A2 Kick Scooter - Black $24.17
* Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Four Pocket Military Coat $28.87
* Wrangler Men's Cargo Work Jacket $32.40
* Samsung Galaxy S3 Factory Unlocked International Version - WHITE $139.88
Have a wonderful weekend!