Good morning! I usually don’t post on Saturdays, but I was up early and wanted to share a few deals that are going on just today to help with your Christmas shopping.
* if you are a member at Sam’s Club, they are doing a pre Black Friday event today! I got up because we need a new vacuum and I really wanted this vacuum that Sarah talked about in her favorite things and my sil Kristine loves. Only $99!
+ lots more!
* Old Navy is taking an additional 50% off today for cardholders! Use code WHYWAIT at checkout!
20% off their stockings and tree skirts PLUS get FREE monogramming and shipping. Their classic medium velvet stockings end up being $16.50 each with personalization included. This is the lowest I’ve seen on these with the monogram. ♥ (unfortunately, this is only at PB, PBKids are charging $9 for monogram on their stockings)
* The fleece throws I use on my Thanksgiving porch?
They are only $1.99 today at Kmart and can be shipped or picked up in-store. Perfect for adding a bit of Christmas color or giving as sweet gifts.
*Also --Remember my stocking pillow I made a few years ago?
You can use these stocking ornaments to make one very inexpensively, only $2.49 each!
This white one with the wood buttons is so sweet as well for $1.99.
* Buy 1 Get 1 Free on family activewear -- check out these women’s workout bottoms that are all b1G1 free, so if you buy in multiples of 2 they will be $6.25 each:
- Everlast Body Fit Capris $12.99
- Everlast stunner capri leggings $12.99- Everlast Body Fit Leggings $12.99
* Buy 1, get 1 for $1 shoes for the whole family -- note on this: if you find a pair of shoes you like, click on the yellow special offers in the upper left part of the page above the picture of the shoe and it will tell you if it’s included in the sale.
* If you need a really inexpensive tree, this one is only $15 today!
I would go sooner than later on these, have fun!