Jen is here! Jen is here! from the fabulous Tatertots and Jello. She is a crafty, home-y, painting, sewing DIY girl, but she features hundreds of her readers’ projects as well. Let me share a few of my favorites:
she couldn’t find a striped rug at a price she liked, so she just went ahead and painted her own:
Look at her board & batten bathroom:
and one of my all time favs: her dining room turned craft room:
You’re gonna love her favorites. Here she is~thanks, Jen!! Just a reminder that the Favorite Things Party will be this Friday~can’t wait!
I'm so excited to be here at Melissa's.
320 Sycamore was one of the first blogs I started to follow. I love Melissa and her ideas.
I'm Jen from Tatertots & Jello. I love Melissa's Favorite Things series and was so excited to be invited to share MY favorite things!!
There are SO many things, here are a few:
If it was the last day on earth -- this is what I would want to eat. Cool Ranch Doritos + Pace Salsa = YUM!
This combination was responsible for my "Freshman 15" in college LOL!!
- I have a little bit of an obsesssion with lip gloss. My favorite is L'oreal Colour Juice -- Raspberry Smash. It has been discontinued - so I keep looking everywhere for the last tubes out there. I need to find another to take it's place!
- Good jeans. I love to get a good deal, but when it comes to jeans, I will spend the money to get ones that make me look as good as possible. Plus, I’m tall and it’s hard to find ones with a long enough inseam. (And my sister owns a great boutique) So my favorites are: Citizens of Humanity, Paige Premium Denim and Seven for Mankind. If you treat them well, they will last many years!
- Super Skinny Serum. My hair is dry and naturally kind of frizzy, so this product is a must have. It keeps my hair shiny and smooths it out.
- American Eagle sweatshirts. I love these sweatshirts. They are warm and so soft!
- I love the grilled pre-cooked chicken breasts that you can buy. I get the big size ones from Costco. It’s such a time saver. You can whip up a healthy dinner in no time flat with them. I like to add them to soup, stir fry or pasta dishes. For a 5 minute meal using them, click here.
- Spot Shot. I love this stuff! It seriously gets out anything in carpet. It’s a life saver.
- Magic Erasers. These are magical. I have gotten so many crazy stains out with these things, inlcuding permanent sharpie markers.
- Vaseline Intensive gradual tanner. I am pasty white, this tanner goes on like lotion. It doesn’t smell funky or rub off on my clothes or sheets. It gives me a natural glow.
- J. Crew capri sandals. I bought a pair a couple years ago. I wear them all summer long. They are so cute. The metallic sheen looks so good with a tan. I noticed that Target has a knock-off that is very similar too.
- Patterned tights. There are so many fun patterns out there. It really adds interest and fun to a basic skirt.
- I love Kohl's brand of Good Skin products. Their Instant Wrinkle Cream is great. I Love it.
- I love fabric -- Fabric.com is a great site to get beautiful fabric!
What are YOUR Favorite Things??
I would love to know!!!
Tagged: favorite things