This was a super hard post to write. Because it involved going to Target and saving money.
Have you heard of Cartwheel at Target?? It is a whole new spin on coupons: download the app on to your phone from the App Store or Google Play. Check which deals you want in everything from groceries-décor-pets-clothing-electronics-the café-younameit and when you go to checkout, show the cashier the barcode on your phone, he/she scans it and you save 5-40%! I.love.it.!!
What if you don’t have a smartphone? Or you have a Windows Phone (like me) No Cartwheel for me…yet. It is honestly my biggest complaint about my phone. I hear they are working on that. But, in the meantime, you can still play!
Here is how it works:
1. Sign in at Cartwheel: http://cartwheel.target.com/
2. Choose which deals you want – simply click on the item you want to save on:
3. Next, click on the barcode
4. Then it will give you a barcode you can print off or take on your phone to give to the cashier.
5. Go to Target, get your stuff. On this trip I needed cuties (we go through about 70 million in the winter) and the Cartwheel took an additional 10% off.
And a soap pump for the kitchen. The awesome thing about Cartwheel : the savings are on TOP of what may be on sale at the store, plus you can use printable store/manufacturer coupons on top of it PLUS you still get your 5% discount with your Redcard.
So, this Threshold soap pump(♥♥♥) was $9.99. It was on sale in the store, and then I had checked the 25% off any threshold item in my Cartwheel, so I got it for $6.74.
The nice cashier scanned my printout
OR your phone if you have one
Yesss. Super easy and painless.
You wouldn’t be interested in winning a $1,000 Target GiftCard®, would you?
Well, just in case you are, leave me a comment below and tell me what you think of Cartwheel. Have you heard of it? Do you use it? Love it?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/30 - 2/28.
Be sure to visit the Target Cartwheel brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!