I LOVE this from Remodelaholic: how to update your kitchen if you can’t (or don’t want to) paint the cabinets
* did you realize?
* Why I Got Rid of My Wardrobe -- going to a 37 piece wardrobe at Dallas Moms Blog
* Top 10 islands in the world from the review on TripAdvisor! Keep scrolling down to see them all if you want serious vacation envy. I am a review junkie and love to plan our summer trips -- I also love the top 10 things to do for our destinations.
* Michael’s has an additional 20% off coupon (including sale items!) -- get some killer deals on frames and décor that are already 50% off this week!
* 50% off Crocs for the entire family -- basic crocs for kids $12.49 (my boys live in these in the summer!) and the women’s Kadee ballet flat for women is only $14.99.
* Save $10 when you spend $50 on clothing, shoes, and accessories at Target. If you are shopping in store, there is a great Cartwheel 25% off women’s apparel.
* Children’s Place is 40% off with free shipping (today only!), PLUS you can get 20% off with code GOAVENGERS20
* scotch blue Painter’s tape $3.41
* women’s striped anchor watch $3.85
* Venus women’s razor -1 handle + 2 blades $4.02 when you clip the coupon on the page
* Gillette Body Razor $3.49 when you clip the $3 coupon on the page.
* do you have a child that loves magic? color-changing handkerchiefs $4.99 * magic pen trick $5.09 * flower stick magic $2.66
* John Frieda luxurious volume shampoo $3.97 when you clip coupon on page + luxurious volume conditioner $3.59 when you clip coupon on page
* Disney Headbanz game $6
* Gerber multi-tool $7.56
* FujiFilm Instax Mini Instant Camera $48 (this is like an updated Polaroid from our day!)
* American Girl Samantha mini doll with book $11.30
* Heroes of Olympus boxed hardcover set $47.80 (this makes the books about $9 each!)
* mounting bracket for 26-55 inch TVs $16.99
* JAM bluetooth wireless speaker $17.99
* Pink Sugar perfume $17.99 (my mom and sister LOVE this perfume, I am a bit leary of the price compared to $60 at Sephora? Recent reviews are good, and Amazon stands by their products and has an awesome return policy, it may be worth the try. Anyone try this?)
* TomTom Runner’s GPS watch $94.88 (this is $169 at Wal-mart)