We went back to school this week, so welcome to CME, 2016 back to school edition!
* Just Buy the freakin’ Minivan at Coffee + Crumbs
and DEALS! these are the prices when I hit publish, they can change or run out at any time.
Ulta has some crazy good deals this weekend! I’m already thinking birthday, stocking stuffers and gifts. You can get:
* Free 15-pc gift with any $19.50 Ulta Beauty Collection purchase! THese are full-sized products ($88 value)
* Free 9-pc Beauty Bag with any $25 Ulta.com purchase. ($52 value)
* use code 205730 $5 off your $15+ purchase online
and free shipping on orders over $35
How to do it:
2. add something else that you need/want to get up to $35 (I chose urban decay eyeshadow primer, it’s the best!)
3. manually add the Free 9-pc Beauty Bag
5. don’t forget to add code 205730
6. Free shipping should automatically come off
7. Choose your free samples
With tax and everything, I paid $42.70 for over $200 in makeup products. Have fun!
* get into National Parks FREE on August 25, September 26, and November 11. They are celebrating 99 years!
* I was in Michael’s and they have a GREAT sale on frames this week -- especially if you are putting together a grouping or gallery wall! You can find them online too:
* Columbia girls’ Benton Spring fleece jackets only $12 in colors hyper purple and fox glove!
* Franklin Grip Right Basketball $3.95
* Barbie Sticker Stylist Book $8.18
* Tinkertoy Pink Building Set $19.99
* Disney Cars Table Set $20.82
* Settlers of Catan Jr. $23.49
* 82 piece marble run + 50 marbles $49.95
Have a wonderful weekend!