Please welcome Kami from No Biggie. Her blog is a montage of all of her favorite things, including: crafting, cooking, and thrifting. Her interests include portrait and tabletop photography, paper crafts, decorating and experiencing the thrill of the thrift find. Kami graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in Public Relations and loves to spend her non-blogging hours with her husband Kyle, two children, and one little puppy-faced dog.
1. I've learned that it doesn't matter how many years there are between your children, because they will still play, fight & love each other just the same.
2. I've learned that it doesn't matter how your children come to you, they are still your children and you will love them just the same.
3. I've learned that it all goes too fast, and that there's no better day than today to lay on the floor and play cars.
4. I've learned that as a mom, I've become a 'bottom feeder', always finishing off the gross food they don't eat. Yuck! (...someone help me!)
5. I've learned to take my toddler's shoes off once we are in the car, avoiding the dreaded shoe hitting me in the head.
6. I've learned to hold open doors for other moms pushing strollers, because I've been there and I know.
7. I've learned through a lot of infertility heartache to cherish and love the two that I've been blessed with.
8. I've learned that taking a step outside into the fresh air not only calms a fussy baby, but is good for all of us.
9. I've learned that being a mother is one of the most important things I could ever do with my life.
10. I've learned that it's important to also be in the pictures, rather than just take the pictures.