Are you tired of writing the same old letter telling how old everyone is, what dance class Suzy is in, how many A’s Sally got, and how many soccer goals Henry scored? Here are some creative ideas to spice up your Christmas card this year:
12. Do a top 10 list for the year: list your favorite highlights of the year David Letterman style. Or 12 for 2012, etc.
11. Send them a photo collage!
10. Spell out your last name vertically and use each letter for an important happening of the year.
9. Be creative with fonts and word shapes:
8. Make your own crossword puzzle to let them know what your family has been up to! You can include the answers, or not.
5. use word cloud quotes:
4. write the letter from the baby or dog’s point of view.
3. If things haven’t changed much from last year, simple is always beautiful.
2. Make a multiple choice quiz for your letter. The answers can be all of the above, or you can include an answer key
1. welcome a new addition:
You can get 10% off all of these styles (+ so many more!) with FREE shipping at Minted.com, using code CHEERS.
*Minted is supplying my Christmas cards this year. All thoughts and writing are my own, and I picked my favorite styles to share with you.