Here are some things that caught my eye this week that I wanted to share with you!
* I love Erin’s meal planning ideas! Because I always seem to get in a rut and I love new food ideas from others :)
* Some great TED podcasts/talks to listen to while you are doing the mundane around the house. Or driving. Or whatever.
* Love this photo gallery from Emily A. Clark. I just bought a whole slew of gallery frames from Target at 70% off that I’m brewing up plans for. I love hers!
* I love this video on one of the greatest contributing factors to happiness.
* AND, this is my go-to post if I’m in a funk. Sarah knows best! I have it bookmarked and refer to it OFTEN. :)
And a few deals (of course!)
Staples has 24 pk of Rayovac batteries for $4.99 w/ free shipping! Thursday and Friday only.
Bath and Body Works released a new $10 off $30 coupon!
And 70% off a Brother Sewing Machine from Amazon.
While you’re at it, you may want to throw in some 49 cent pumice stones! Get one for rough winter feet, another for cleaning toilet bowls. They work like a charm for me!