Welcome to 4th annual Favorite Things party! Here are some of my favorites from 2013:
1. ELF Face Primer - silky smooth, helps makeup go on a like a dream. And $6 a bottle. I always buy the clear, NOT sparkly.
2. Dritz fashion tape - can’t find it online, but I buy it at Jo-Ann Fabrics with a coupon. This is my new bff: helps slippery shirts stay in place, keeps the gap closed at your bosom on button down shirts, a quick hem on jeans/pants, to quickly attach scout badges, all that good stuff.
3. Bic Cristal Pens - these are still my favorite since middle school! Inexpensive, smooth writing, did you know they come in colors now. Yes they do!
4. Edenbrooke – a clean, lovely romance. I want to read Blackmoore over the break! The author, Julianne Donaldson has an Edenbrooke board on Pinterest, and I love to stalk who she would cast for the movie.
5. Timex Classic Watch - it’s a men’s watch, but the face is not too big (you will need links taken out), love the classic numbers and cream background.
6. Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base. I don’t buy canned broth anymore! Love this stuff for soups, and flavoring rice or other chicken base dishes. I buy the big jar at Costco. 1 tsp = 1 cup broth
7. Pink Fresh and Clean lotion. My mom gave me some for my birthday and I was hooked. I love to put it on at bedtime.
8. Dorcy Flashlight - this is the best flashlight! LED, lightweight, waterproof, floats, has a carabeener clip, comes with batteries! Great for gifts/stocking stuffers-we all have one.
9. Martha Stewart dishcloths at Macy’s. You can’t get these online, but I love these! Super absorbent, wash well, love the texture and colors. I stock up when they have the $10 off $25 coupons.
10. Incipio Phone Case - I have a Windows phone. I love it except for the lack of apps. Dying that they don’t have the Target cartwheel app, and they just barely got Instagram. Anyway, this case is every bit as awesome as the otter box, but a fraction of the price. It has saved my phone from being dropped, thrown, and stepped on.
Now it’s your turn!I can’t wait to see your favorite things. Please at least visit the 2 entries before yours and leave a comment. I would love for you to copy the little badge below and link up back here. Please only favorite things posts, others will be deleted. Thank you for party-ing with us! :)