What a fun week! Click here to see all of the bloggers that shared their favorites this week if you missed them.
I’m also sharing a few of my favorites from this year --
2. Sugar Paper planners at Target. I use my phone for reminders and to coordinate with my husband for games, meetings, etc. but I still love a good paper planner for making a plan for the day (and crossing it off) taking to meetings for notes, planning, etc. I LOVED the Martha Stewart planner at Staples but they are discontinuing them for next year, so I’ve been on the lookout. The best and closest thing I’ve found is this weeky + monthly planner. I got the striped with the gold in the store, and for $10?? Perfect.
3. Jack’s Salsa -- we are hooked. We buy it at Costco. Soooooo good.
4. Mentha Lip Tint in light pink -- my favorite lip gloss for 10 years. Just a little pink, lots of shine, yummy mint scent.
5. Norpro Crepe Pan -- we have 2 of these -- I originally got them for making crepes, but they get used EVERY day. Perfect for cooking raw tortillas, making grilled cheese, just a perfect size.
6. Pixi Correction Concentrate -- I have dark circles and this is the best I’ve found for them. A little goes a long way --it lasts forever
7. Fresh Balsam Candle -- SO many of you had this on your list last year, I had to get one and now I’m hooked. This and the Winter are my favorites, it instantly smells like Christmas when you burn them.
8. O-Cedar Spray Mop I found this at the store one day and it has been my best friend for our wood floors. I love it because you can refill it with any cleaning solution or just water, you don’t have to buy a specific brand. I use a little Mrs. Meyers with water and go to town. The microfiber pads are just the best I’ve found and you can buy extras.
And, here are some of my past favorite things from 2013
* some affiliate links may be used in this post. Please see full disclosure here. Thanks :)
Tagged: favorite things