Finally! I’ve been working on this room on and off for the past couple of years but we got a new mattress (we went with a King!) and that gave me the kick in the pants I needed to finish it up.
- Paint Color: BM Revere Pewter & BM White Dove on trim
- Bed – we got the gray -- if it bugs you that the sides don’t go all the way down I wouldn’t order it. We’re fine with it
- Mattress – we researched Consumer Reports,, tried out a bunch of mattresses at stores, talked to friends and family, and this is the one we settled on
- Pillows and throw are from TJMaxx & Tuesday Morning
- Ceiling Fan (we paid $157 when we built the house, these have gone way up! I so love a beautiful chandelier, but we love air flowage even more)
- Mirror over bed – this isn’t available online any longer, I had to drive to a store 45 minutes away that had it in stock
- Nightstands – these are much darker in person than the stock photos online. (see above pics)
- Curtains – we lined these with blackout liner
- Plant (can’t remember what the name is, but it’s real! I’ve had it for 2 years, it’s very low maintenance)
- Pot is from Ross
- Picture frames on the wall are these ones and were just spray painted with Krylon antique bronze ( I adore this color but it only comes in the small cans. I have also seen them at JoAnn Fabric & Hobby Lobby)
- Lamps on nightstands (these were on clearance for $17 at my store so I snatched them up)
And that’s it! If you have any questions, let me know. I shared a video on Instagram if you want to see it that way.
Thanks for stopping by ~