You’ve seen most of the room as we’ve slowly pieced it together, but here it is all together and we’ll go ahead and add it to the home tour!
*the wall color is Celery from Sherwin Williams matched in Behr paint $28 for a gallon
* The wall art above the bed was $3.60 – more here.
* The queen mattress set was bought from a graduate student that was moving - $50 (I am fine buying mattresses secondhand if they have a mattress cover on them, come from a smoke free home, and clearly have no sign of bugs, spots, stains, etc)
*the bedding was compliments of Beddingstyle, with a few random pillows from TJMaxx and Target - $30
* the dresser & mirror was from Goodwill and is painted in Mustard Seed milk paint –more here. $35
*the pegboard was $3 at the thrift store – more here.
*the little hanging rack behind the door was from a yard sale, can’t remember how much?? Let’s guess $3
the chandelier was a church yard sale $5 – more here.
The little green nightstand was an $8 yard sale find – more here. The lamp was also a yard sale find ($3) with a Target lampshade ($8) and some ricrac ($3) = $22
*the desk and hutch are from Craigslist for $25. They were painted a cherry red, but I primed and painted over them. They hold lots of treasures and books. We stole the chair from the playroom.
the owl lamp makeover can be found here. $5
* the curtains were made from Target tablecloths – more here $30
* the window sheers sheers are from IKEA, but I don’t have one close by, so I ordered them here. $25
The artwork was a goodwill makeover – more here. $15
the closet curtains were a Target clearance find a couple of years ago with some ric rac from Etsy – more here. $20
Total for the room: $300.60
I think we got it all? My other daughter’s room is here.