My 2015 Favorites:
* Timex Herringbone watch I got it this fall and LOVE it. The band is interchangeable so you can switch it to leather, team colors, or fun colors in the summer. It has the indiglo, and nice classic numbers. If it’s out of stock at Target, I also found it at the Timex store online and if you click on the sign-up for emails at the bottom you will get an email in about an hour for 15% off your first order.
* The best string. It’s at Home Depot, a perfect cream color and is great for tying up brown paper packages and a thousand other uses. Only $2.57
* Philadelphia mixed berry whipped cream cheese. My sister in law, Maryn introduced me to whipped cream cheese when she was visiting this summer. It’s only 60 calories. But then I found this berry gem at our Smith’s (Kroger) and am in LOVE. It’s so good on toast, bagels, crackers for a sweet treat.
* Striped fuzzy pajamas at Walmart! $14
I was freezing when I was in Walmart one night and these were so soft and warm, I bought some for gifts for my daughters too in the grey snowflake. (I’m pretty confident they don’t read my blog, huh?) The stripes are for me :)
* I swear I’ve tried all of the dry shampoos and deodorants out there, and here is the BEST. And it comes in brown for you brunettes! Batiste Dry Shampoo $8.71 and Secret Clinical strength.
* White Mountain puzzles have become a Christmas day tradition-- they have fun vintage designs, with quality, well-cut pieces.
* Kitchen Scraper/Chopper my new favorite kitchen tool! I use this to scrape dried up things off my counters on a daily basis, help spread brownie batter in the pan and then to cut them up afterward.
* Tech Armour ballistic glass phone shield -- do you know how many times this has saved my phone screen?? You don’t even know it’s on because it’s clear and thin. It also comes for Iphone 5, Iphone 6. Worth every penny -- $10
* Plug in timers: these are perfect for lamps (and Christmas lights!)-- you don’t have to go around turning around lights in the winter, they will turn automatically and then turn themselves off too.
* Also, for any kid this is our favorite art kit. We’ve tried the $5 ones at craft stores this time of year, but they honestly last hours. These ones last for years and comes in a great case.
And, if you are interested here are some of my past favorites from
Now it’s your turn!I can’t wait to see your favorite things. Please at least visit the 2 entries before yours and leave a comment. I would love for you to copy the little badge below and link up back here.
Please only favorite things posts, others will be deleted. Thank you for party-ing with us! :)
Tagged: favorite things